12 April 2017

Ueinzz Theatre Company @ If I Can't Dance, I Don't Want To Be Part of Your Revolution, Amsterdam

In early December 2016, I was in Amsterdam for part of the finale of If I Can't Dance, I Don't Want To Be Part of Your Revolution's Edition VI "Event and Duration". I attended, among other things, the Brazilian Ueinzz Theatre Company's performance Zero Gravity, Episode V: Spaces, twice. First at Badhuistheater on Thursday 8 December, and second at Plantage Dok on Saturday 10 December 2016.

I was asked to write a visitor account for If I Can't Dance's "In Rear View" publication, reflecting on Uenizz's piece. The published version, titled "At Least Twice: 1986/2061" can be read here or at the following link:

https://www.academia.edu/32292534/At_Least_Twice_1986_2061_Visitor_Account_of_Ueinzz_Theatre_Company_s_Zero_Gravity_Episode_V_Spaces_If_I_Cant_Dance_I_Dont_Want_To_Be_Part_of_Your_Revolution_Amsterdam_2017



Thanks to Janine Armin, Frédérique Bergholtz, Susan Gibb, and Giulia Tognon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer posts Older posts